Disaster Planning for Residents in Middletown
One of the biggest parts of running a business in Middletown is ensuring the continuity of their business. Normally, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should feature the facilities also.
Designed with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free consultation, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Total property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services following a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and increase your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team at ease.