Paul Davis of New Castle
For businesses, recovering from fire damage can become a lengthy and expensive process. When business owners consider fire damage, they typically think of the heat and flames however soot and smoke can hang around the property years after. If left untreated, your business will smell like smoke for years to come
Experiencing a fire is challenging and Paul Davis knows that your cherished organization and income are at risk. Fumes, soot and fire damage treatment are just a portion of the things our experts can do for you after a tragedy. Whatever the size, Paul Davis of New Castle offers prompt removal and restoration of fire damage to businesses across the New Castle region.
How We Assist You
- We arrive onsite to help within hours, any day or any time
- See the cost of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Emergency boarding and structural stabilization
- Earth friendly methods for sanitation soot and other residue from fire damage
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Business contents sanitation – no matter what your organization does, we can sanitize damaged items inside
- Elimination of water left from extinguishing efforts
- Reconstruction – in the event that a significant part of your property was ruined, we can rebuild it
- Measures to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
New Castle Paul Davis is Here for You
We know how devastating fires can be on commercial properties, so we work fast to get your property back to normal. Our training, sanitation methods and years of experience help us complete the task properly the first time. We can salvage any inventory using specialized equipment and sanitation methods, typically being able to renew the items inside your business to their normal condition. We also assist with filing insurance claims to aid in the recovery process.
If your organization has experienced a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke cleanup experts at New Castle Paul Davis. Our New Castle service masters are available to assist.